Next series dates: check back soon!
The Elevate Student Ministry Mentorship Ministry exists to
create a space for adults over the age of 21 to connect, encourage, and pray for/with students in our student ministry and community. We hope that both students and adults will grow through this experience.
Parent Permission Form
Parents, please print and sign this PDF form to acknowledge your student participating.
"Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God."
1 Peter 5:2 (NLT)
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
• Please contact your Mentor/Mentee frequently (every week or two) just to check in. This can be a call or a text message. We do ask that you meet monthly to spend time together and get to know each other.
• There are 2 events for this series of mentoring, please put them on your calendar and plan to be there. Your partner doesn’t want to be there alone.
• Mentors will have a brief meeting before we start the series, to go over a few things and answer any questions you may have.
• Mentors are required to have a background check if you haven’t already done so, please check with the church office to confirm that you have had one.
• Please register again even if you registered for the previous session, we need new applications.
We desire to see genuine connection between generations. Something special happens when adults and teens take interest in each others lives.
Encouragement is a fundamental part of being the church. We live in a dark world and being able to encourage each other is priceless.
One of our primary goals of this ministry is to see our people pray together, right then and there, make the time to pray together. A moment of prayer can completely change everything.
Mentorship Ministry Coordinator
Becky has a passion for Jesus, the church, prayer, and our students. She started the Mentorship Ministry with the goal to connect students to older Christians in the church so they can walk in godly lives together.